What is a health plan?
What advantages do I have when I hire a Health Plan for my pet?
- You divide the usual maintenance expense payments of their health and you have discounts in all veterinary services and necessary products.
- My vet is the one in charge of their health by contacting me for regular check ups, vaccinations, to remove parasites, blood test, etc. In case I forget.
- Thanks to this basic maintenance, whatever illness will be detected sooner and this is always positive for the treatment and evolution of it.
- For a competitive price, you will have a better control on their health.
What is not in the health plan?
It is a health plan and not an illness plan. What it includes is the basic maintenance of their health with three free consultations a month.
It isn’t a medical insurance.
Meaning, if your pet gets ill and we have to do tests, these are not included in the health plan. Now, having a health plan you have discounts.
- It includes free consultations, vaccinations, removing internal parasites, leishmaniosis test for dogs, blood test, etc. (*)
- With the health plan you always save money. Its purpose is to maintain their heath; however you also save if there is an illness.
(*) depending on the kind of pet and age, the contract includes more or less services.