Collegial 1310 of Málaga. Graduate in Veterinary Medicine in 1999 at CórdobaUniversity and Special Award Degree in 2000.
- Four years of investigation in haematology and biochemistry of wild birds.
- In regards to work experience, Natalia has worked seven years with the Central Veterinary Laboratory for the Ministry of Animal Health (Laboratorio Central de Veterinaria del Ministerio de Sanidad Animal).
- Two years working in equine medicine.
- Simultaneously, she has worked in clinics for small animals.
- In 2008, she opens Natalia´s Veterinary Clinic in Mijas Pueblo, dedicating all her time to the field of small animal from this date on.
- Currently, she has a high level of education and training in internal medicine, with a higher specialisation in hormonal disorders, as in January of 2016 she finished the corresponding module in the Masters of Improve Iberical.